- Title: Chief Risk Officer
- Reporting Line: Divisional Business President
- Company: Global Multinational Insurance Firm (publicly listed)
- Location: Chicago, United States
- Challenge: Our client was looking to confidentially replace their current Risk leader due to misalignment with the business President and recent poor performance. The organization was going through extensive transformation and bringing in new lines of business – therefore they needed someone who could advise the business on all new business ventures from a risk and compliance perspective.
- Solution: SmartSearch sourced, engaged, and thoroughly interviewed existing senior risk and compliance execturives across the whole of the US – focusing on candidates with a broad breadth of experience with a diversity of insurance business line knowledge and exposure. After suggesting the client interview 6 candidates – 2 made it to final interview stage before 1 was hired.
- Timeline: 14 weeks (from job briefing call to offer acceptance)
insurance + professional services
April 30, 2021